SPUG: January 2012 Seattle Perl Users Group (SPUG) Meeting -- POSTPONE OR NOT?

Augustina Blair augustinablair at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 08:35:27 PST 2012

We can do 2 meetings! Tonight can be the unofficial SPUG social and next
week will be the official SPUG social! I'll send a follow up email more
clearly designated.

We've been doing Vons for the location, does that work for both?

I am not going to be at the unofficial SPUG thing tonight so if someone who
is planning could be "in charge" that would be great!

Augustina