SPUG: Approved 15 requests to join LinkedIn group

Michael R. Wolf MichaelRWolf at att.net
Thu Apr 19 15:45:38 PDT 2012

Oops… Sorry folks.

I just approved 15 outstanding requests to join the SPUG LinkedIn group, some dating back to 2010, soon after a discussion on spug-list at pm.org sparked the LinkedIn group creation.

Sorry for the oversight of my owner's oversight responsibilities.

Here's hoping that the LinkedIn group serves us well now that there's 44 members of the group!

I've also set the group settings to "Auto-Join".  If anyone has experience to contraindicate this, please let me know.

Either way, if you're interested in sharing the power (i.e. responsibility) to approve real membership requests or decline/block bogus ones, let me know.   I'll add you to the list of admins for the group.

Let the LinkedIn begin anew as an experiment to see what flows in this channel and what flows in that channel…

Enjoy,
Michael

--
Michael R. Wolf