SPUG: Meeting

Colin Meyer cmeyer at helvella.org
Tue Feb 15 10:49:26 PST 2011

O hai SPUG,

Tonight is the night that we are supposed to meet. And somehow we do not
have a talk scheduled again.

So, for those who are interested, let's again meet and hang out at Von's.
Same details as below. Except for the bit about Dave doing Lacuna show and
tell. Unless he wants to do that some more. :)

-Colin.