SPUG: standard way for a web app to handle incoming email?

Andrew Sweger andrew at sweger.net
Tue Mar 2 17:06:18 PST 2010

Oh yeah. I'll second the suggestion for procmail. But I usually let
fetchmail retrieve the messages from the real mail server and then it
hands it off to procmail for intelligent handling. I love procmail. I
haven't touched its recipe file in over a year, totally forgot all the
work it's doing.

(Hey, look! I used "its" and "it's" correctly. Go me.)

--
Andrew B. Sweger -- The great thing about multitasking is that several
                                things can go wrong at once.