SPUG: Thoughts on DBIx::Class presentation?

Skylos skylos at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 13:41:52 PST 2010

I dunno if any of you have worked with DBIx::Class - its a way to program up
db interfaces where you define the tables and columns and it uses
SQL::Abstract to generate the sql.  I worked with it intensely for about 9
months at a job, and am currently starting a new interface using it as well.

Its a fairly new perl module, uses C3 inheritance pattern, and can get you
out of having to embed language (sql) in language (perl).

Is there any interest in hearing about how to use DBIx::Class to do database
interfacing for perl applications?

Skylos

--
"If only I could get rid of hunger by rubbing my belly" - Diogenes