SPUG: Template Toolkit and Module::Build

Michael R. Wolf MichaelRWolf at att.net
Thu Dec 2 13:13:41 PST 2010

You are not surprised.
You are right.
Files/directories *are* found in blib when it's in @INC (i.e. specified with -I flag on command line).

Thank you for making this non-obvious side effect obvious to me.

Thanks,
Michael

FYI... So that others can benefit from your answers to my questions, I've added a note at AnnoCPAN (http://www.annocpan.org/~ADAMK/File-ShareDir-1.02/lib/File/ShareDir.pm#note_2587), and filed a documentation ticket at https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=63548

        MichaelRWolf at att.net