SPUG: How do *you* install multiple versions of Perl?

Mark Mertel mark.mertel at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 21 20:32:13 PDT 2010

Somehow all of the text on my post got deleted?

Anyways, I was saying that I started using MacPorts on my iBook and it puts stuff under /opt/local. It installed perl5.8.9 as a dependency for ImageMagick without checking in /usr for the stuff from the Developer package. So, now I've unintentionally got two versions of perl installed.

 ---
Mark Mertel
mark.mertel at yahoo.com