SPUG: ideas for future talks

Noah Rømer klevin at eskimo.com
Wed Apr 21 13:41:25 PDT 2010

On 04/21/2010 12:53 PM, Andrew Sweger wrote:
> Sounds great. Can you have your presentation ready by May 18th?
>
> On Wed, 21 Apr 2010, Noah Rømer wrote:
>
>> I heard several people last night mention that they'd like to hear talks
>> on Catalyst and MooseX. They're both topics I'd be interested in as
>> well, so I figured I'd throw them out there for the rest of the list to
>> ruminate on also.

Whoops, I should have made it clear that they are topics I would be
interested in hearing someone (else) do as well. Was chucking them out
as a conversation starter, so to speak.

Sorry for the confusion.

--
Noah Romer              | "I got what I have now through knowing the
klevin at eskimo.com       |  right time to tell terrible people when to