SPUG: SPSS Data File Parsing

Peter Darley pdarley at kinesis-cem.com
Thu Sep 24 11:55:49 PDT 2009

Folks,

                I'm looking at having to build some SPSS data files (.sav)
automatically from our database, and would like to use perl to do it.
However, there isn't anything in CPAN and my google fu has totally failed
me.  If anyone has any pointers as to where to look for info I would be
mucho grateful.  Additionally, if someone has experience with automating
SPSS files, drop me a line and I may have a budget for some work if this
project goes through (this wouldn't be for several months however).

Thanks,
Peter Darley
Kinesis CEM, LLC