SPUG: [Oct 3rd] FW: SQLSaturday #26 - Event Update

Aaron West tallpeak at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 4 07:27:25 PDT 2009

Any MS-SQL fans here? I'm pasting the schedule so far below:

http://www.sqlsaturday.com/schedule.aspx
Submitted Sessions
Here is the list of sessions submitted so far. Our goal is to feature as
many different speakers and topics as possible, but space limitations
prevent us from accepting every session. This list is also a great way for
those thinking about speaking to see what might be on the agenda and enter a
session that doesn't collide with an existing one.

Title
Speaker
<javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ContentPlaceHolder1$GridView1','Sort$Speaker
')>
Level
<javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ContentPlaceHolder1$GridView1','Sort$Session
LevelDescription')>

Asynchronous <http://www.sqlsaturday.com/viewsession.aspx?sessionid=735>
T-SQL processing
Remus Rusanu