SPUG: SPUG meeting 7/21

Tye McQueen tyemq at cpan.org
Thu Jul 9 10:50:27 PDT 2009

On Wed, Jul 8, 2009 at 10:54 AM, Andrew Sweger <andrew at sweger.net> wrote:

> It looks like I will need to be out of town on business on 7/21. And we
> still need a presenter/primary talker/topic for the meeting.

Brendan has agreed to present his current WhitePages project at the next
SPUG.  Since I'm somewhat driving his project, I might as well play host
that night.

Andrew, can you still send the announcement(s)?  (You've got the template.)

I suggested Brendan join the SPUG e-mail list (and he is CCed here).  We
need a description of the talk and some basic biographical info about you
for the announcement.

Tye