SPUG: Open Source Bridge -- June 17-19 in Portland

Ryan Corder ryanc at greengrey.org
Thu Feb 26 15:35:37 PST 2009

On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 10:37:16PM -0800, Michael R. Wolf wrote:
> , and it's back to San Diego this year.

San Jose.

I've never been to San Jose, but I can't imagine it will be as
walkable as Portland.  Even those places people gathered in
Portland during OSCON that weren't walkable were still within
reach of the light rail.

I'm curious to see what will be close to the convention this
year in San Jose.  I surely don't want to have to take take
non-mass transit.

--
Ryan Corder                  ||     () ASCII ribbon campaign
<ryanc at greengrey.org>     ||     /\  against HTML email