SPUG: script directory for Module::Build

Michael R. Wolf MichaelRWolf at att.net
Wed Feb 11 12:06:31 PST 2009

I'd like to include a script (or two) with a module, much like ack(1)
in App::Ack.  Unfortunately, App::Ack uses ExtUtils:MakeMaker; I'd
like to use Module::Build.

I can't figure out how to specify the Perl (and non-Perl) scripts to
the Module::Build->new() inside Build.PL.  Any pointers other than the
source code (hairy) and (incomplete) POD?  I'm looking for a complete
list of the keys to the new() method (e.g. module_name, license,
dist_author, requires...).

Thanks...

--
Michael R. Wolf