SPUG: 45% off Ebook Purchases from O'Reilly

Andrew Sweger andrew at sweger.net
Wed Dec 2 17:51:32 PST 2009

It's not real clear to me what "limited time" means. But here's a chance
to get O'Reilly ebooks at 45% off. The 35% off print books stands, of
course.

View this information as HTML in your browser, click here:

  http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1ziaieh1am23jhkerev8rm3dvk18clp58dsoib4q0

Special offer for O'Reilly User Group program members: Along with your
35% discount off print books, you can now get *45% off all ebooks* you
purchase direct from oreilly.com for a limited time.

When you buy an O'Reilly ebook you get lifetime access to the book, and
whenever possible we make it available to you in four, DRM-free file
formats--PDF, .epub, Kindle-compatible .mobi, and Android ebook--that
you can use on the devices of your choice. Our ebook files are fully
searchable, and you can cut-and-paste and print them. We also alert you
when we've updated the files with corrections and additions.

Just use code DSUG when ordering online at
http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zmt80e0s79hh3ekkun36arb6750099mib373odl0

Read more about our ebook formats and the ways to use them here:
http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zpimij73sgdkvqfk0ma89q7l9i3i9cb53nddjk80