SPUG: minimal unmatching regex

Ingy dot Net ingy at ingy.net
Wed Aug 19 00:34:59 PDT 2009

I can't resist the urge to out golf the Damian.

I can't find any input that matches:

    /.^/

Then again maybe my smaller submission fails to be comprehensible. I can't
seem to grok it myself, but I'm sure Damian can. :)

Ingy

PS If you look at   /.^/   at the proper angle, in the proper light, under
the influence of the proper drugs, it kinda looks like an emoticon of a
certain Aussie I know... :P