SPUG: Meeting Announcement -- 19 September 2008

Colin Meyer cmeyer at helvella.org
Mon Sep 15 16:41:51 PDT 2008

    September 2008 Seattle Perl Users Group (SPUG) Meeting

    Topic: Beginning Perl, Practical Steps
    Speaker: Jerry Gay
    Meeting Date: Tuesday, 19 September 2008
    Meeting Time: 6:30 - 8:30 p.m.
    Location: Marchex - 4th & Pine

    Cost: Admission is free and open to the public
    Info: http://seattleperl.org/

Tomorrow, Tuesday, September 16th, is the next meeting of the THE
SEATTLE PERL USERS GROUP.

This month we will hear from Jerry Gay about the current state of Parrot
and Rakudo (Perl6 on Parrot). Jerry is a member of the core Perl6/Parrot
team, and founder of the Rakudo Consulting Group, the world's first
Perl6 consultancy.

Pre-Meeting
================

If you are so inclined, please come to the pre-meeting at the Elephant &
Castle pub on 5th & Union. We'll be there from 5-6:19PM.

Meeting Location
================

Pizza and Beer will be provided at the meeting.

Marchex
413 Pine St, Suite 500
Seattle, WA  98101

Contact: Jackie Wolfstone - 206-491-8072

The building is just south of Westlake Center. Enter on 4th Avenue, near
Pine street. The entry is near the Dog In The Park hotdog stand.

  http://www.baylis.org/static/marchex.png

Due to all of the shopping around us there is plenty of parking
available in garages, but it can be hard to find street parking in
the evening.

See you there!