SPUG: Bye bye XP PC!!! Hello Leopard Mac???

Michael R. Wolf MichaelRWolf at att.net
Thu Nov 6 10:49:18 PST 2008

My laptop PC's motherboard is fatally injured.  It's time to exercise
Washington's newly passed right-to-die initiative.

A lot's changed in the 6-8 years since I last made this decision.  I'd
like to consider a Mac this time around.

I'd be interested in anyone's Perl-centric (and business-owner-centric)
pro/con list for both sides.

Thanks,
Michael

P.S.  If it's generally useful to the group, please post here.  If not,
would you prefer email or a quick phone call?