SPUG: Meeting Announcement -- 20 May 2008

Colin Meyer cmeyer at helvella.org
Fri May 16 09:30:30 PDT 2008

I'm going to propose a new pre-meeting beer/food get-together
location:

  Elephant & Castle, at 4th Ave & Union, downtown.
  http://www.elephantcastle.com/content/locations/seattle

Anyone who is interested should gather there at 5PM. I suggest
gathering at the bar, to avoid auto-tipping fees associated with
large parties. There are some small tables on the far side of the
bar. We can use a few of these.

Also, I'd like to remind you that there is a SPUG IRC channel, for
those who like that sort of thing. It's a good place to get a quick
question answered, to coordinate car-pooling for the meeting, or for
sharing your unbelief at the amazingly wtf code snippet you just came
across in your codebase.

  #spug on irc.perl.org

See you on Tuesday,
-Colin.