SPUG: Win a free OSCON registration

Andrew Sweger andrew at sweger.net
Wed Jun 25 17:00:36 PDT 2008

brian d foy has an interesting offer at:

  http://use.perl.org/article.pl?sid=08/06/25/1952240

"I have one 100% discount code (or two 50% ones) to give out for OSCON.
Now I have to figure out how to award it, but I'm not going to set any
criteria ahead of time. This is just a normal conference registration. You
still are on the hook for travel and accomodations.

The world can compete for this discount code, and I'll decide on the 4th
of July who gets it. You have until then to convince me that you deserve
it. How you do that is up to you. I'm make my decision any way I like.
This is not associated with O'Reilly Media other than being their
conference."

Read the rest of the "rules" at:

  http://use.perl.org/article.pl?sid=08/06/25/1952240

--
Andrew B. Sweger -- The great thing about multitasking is that several
                                things can go wrong at once.