SPUG: JOB: Perl / mod_perl Developer, Bellevue

SPUG Jobs jobs-noreply at seattleperl.org
Thu Jun 19 11:51:43 PDT 2008

I would like to share 3 positions, all similar that I am currently working
on:

 - required skill-set
      - Perl
      - XML
      - XSLT
 - contract or permanent position
      - Contract to Hire
 - placement through recruiter, or directly with company?
      - Placement is through Parker Technical (shaunh at parkerservices.com)
 - W-2 vs. 1099 status
      - All types are considered
 - any restrictions on 1099 status: Corporation, etc.?
      - No restrictions
 - physical location
      - Bellevue, WA
 - telecommuting possible?
      - Some maybe considered
 - company's product or service
      - Automated real-time information search services

Perl / mod_perl Developer
-------------------------

Do you consider yourself to be a Perl and/or mod_perl guru, and are
looking for a new opportunity where you make an immediate impact? If so,
one of our premiere clients is looking to add you to their team. This
client provides automated real-time search services which can be
customized specific to each individual customer's needs.

In this role you will:

 - Develop multi-tiered web services, and database applications
 - Plan, design, and develop new projects for this excitingly rapid
   growing organization.
 - Develop modules and other infrastructure using Perl

Qualifications:

 - Strong background with Perl and/or MOD_Perl, XML and XSLT
 - Ability to create and implement test plans and scripts
 - Some experience with SQL is a plus

If this sounds like you, send your resume to shaunh at parkerservices.com

Thank you,
Shaun Heineken