SPUG: Web Calendaring Solution?

Daniel Lathrop daniel.lathrop at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 16:09:38 PDT 2008

Kirby, I think what you're looking for is iCal::Parser::HTML

http://search.cpan.org/~rfrankel/iCal-Parser-HTML-1.06/lib/iCal/Parser/HTML.pm

On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 3:22 PM, Kirby Krueger (SPUG)
<kirbyk+spug at gmail.com<kirbyk%2Bspug at gmail.com>>

--
Daniel Lathrop
Investigative Reporter, Computer Geek, Cat Lover