SPUG: JOB: Apache mod_perl help consulting (telecommute)

SPUG Jobs jobs-noreply at seattleperl.org
Mon Jun 2 21:28:31 PDT 2008

We are using the XAMPP distro and running a CGI site and mod_perl we think
but can't really tell. We need to speed it up to warp speed with mod_perl.
If you have professional or solid experience with mod_perl and all the
tweaks and best practices; I have $500.00 for 1 or 2 hour online meeting
(could be 30 minutes if you really know your stuff).

*  required skill-set
    +  mod_perl, apache, best practices
*  contract or permanent position
    +  contract
*  for contracts, expected duration and pay range
    +  $500.00 for 1 or 2 hr meeting, review httpd.conf, startup.pl and
       2 CGI files (1 and i can do the other)
*  for permanent positions, availability of stock options or other
   incentive plans
    +  N/A
*  placement through recruiter, or directly with company?
    +  N/A
*  W-2 vs. 1099 status
    +  N/A
*  any restrictions on 1099 status: Corporation, etc.?
    +  You can be in Tim Buck Tu, just need a phone and a PC.
*  physical location
    +  N/A
*  telecommuting possible?
    +  Yes.
*  company's product or service (e.g., e-commerce, grocery shopping,
   nuclear weapons, pornography, etc.)
    +  Simple data collection website.

Contact:

Julian King