SPUG: Programming diagramming software

Bradley E. Young byoung at speakeasy.org
Wed Jul 23 03:52:20 PDT 2008

Christopher,

While you asked for linux and open source, I wanted to offer that I've had good luck with using MS Visio and win32:: OLE.

The hardest part is understanding how the documentation (which is extensive, but could be better written) maps to the reality of programming against the object model.  That and the joy that is COM.

Bradley