SPUG: Meeting Announcement -- 15 January 2008

Rick Croote rick.croote at philips.com
Wed Jan 16 11:58:44 PST 2008

Well, here is hoping that the presentation is available on-line.  After
driving down from Bothell and turning in circles in unfamiliar territory
for over a half an hour, and failing to find a place to park, I finally
gave up on attending this meeting.  Downtown sucks.  Doesn't help I go to
some of the garages and am informed that they are closing at 8 or 9pm.

I was really looking forward to this one!

---
Rick Croote
Software Engineer
Environment and Tools Team
Philips Medical Systems
Bothell, WA
Rick.Croote at Philips.com
Phone: 425-487-7834

                                                                        cc
     "Duane Blanchard"                 spug-list at mail.pm.org
     <dblanchard at gmail.co                                          Subject
     m>                                Re: SPUG: Meeting Announcement --
     Sent by:                                               Classification
     spug-list-bounces+ri
     ck.croote=philips.co
     m at pm.org

I'd really appreciate this as well.