SPUG: Free books at Tuesday meeting

Andrew Sweger andrew at sweger.net
Sun Apr 13 16:31:15 PDT 2008

Thank you for your interest in these books. To clarify, these books will
be available at the SPUG meeting this Tuesday evening (see Colin's earlier
announcement[1] for details). I am not taking reservations for these
items. Please show up at the meeting if you're interested. The books will
be available for selection after the meeting starts. No fighting.

[1] - http://mail.pm.org/pipermail/spug-list/2008-April/008135.html

--
Andrew B. Sweger -- The great thing about multitasking is that several
                                things can go wrong at once.