SPUG: Using a Duplicate Value Error Message

Will Kidwell will at marketproductions.com
Wed Mar 21 01:52:50 PDT 2007

Greetings Everyone,

I'd like to thank everyone for the helpful replies and the warm welcomes. :)
I havent fully had a chance to fully review the responses or finish the
script, but I dont think it will be terribly hard now either.

And to those who had asked - yes, I do have the handles column set to
"unique".  Forgot to mention that in my initial email.

Seems like a great list you have going here.  Glad to be a part of it.

Thanks again,
:)

Will