SPUG: Car pool from east side tonight?

Bill Campbell bill at celestial.com
Tue Jun 19 09:45:05 PDT 2007

Is anybody coming from the east side who is interested in meeting
at a park and ride lot on Mercer Island to ride over and back?

I think there's a Mariners game tonight so traffic is likely to
be on the nasty side.

Bill
--
INTERNET:   bill at Celestial.COM  Bill Campbell; Celestial Software LLC

My brother sent me a postcard the other day with this big satellite photo
of the entire earth on it. On the back it said: ``Wish you were here''.
		-- Steven Wright