SPUG: Wiki spammed

Jennifer Hodgdon yahgrp at poplarware.com
Fri Jul 6 10:02:06 PDT 2007

Jennifer Hodgdon wrote:
> Someone edited the main wiki.seattleperl.org page to be a spam page --
> I put it back, but it happened several days ago... someone needs to
> disable that user too, but I don't have permission.

Several other edits fixed too -- I think the Wiki is back to OK... Is
anyone monitoring the Recent Changes page? There seems to be an RSS
feed link on the left sidebar. I'll volunteer to subscribe and monitor
it for now.

     -- Jennifer

--
Jennifer Hodgdon

Poplar ProductivityWare * www.poplarware.com
Web Databases/Scripts * Modeling/Analysis/Palm OS Software