SPUG: JOB: Web Developer 6 mo contract, Seattle

SPUG Jobs jobs-noreply at seattleperl.org
Tue Feb 27 13:08:10 PST 2007

We're looking for LAMP UI/Web developers! This is a great chance to get in
on the ground floor of a commercial software development shop. In this
position you'll join our award-winning engineering team to design and
implement the web interface of our enterprise software products. If you
want to learn more, we'd love to see your resume! Come join joining a team
that is changing the face of advanced computing and information
technology.

Minimum Qualifications:
* Expert Javascript, CSS, HTML skills combined with formal SDLC experience.
* Perl, PHP, Python or any other scripting language experience required.
* Three years+ of development experience and/or excellent problem solving
  skills.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.

Compensation:
Rate DOE, Contract 6 Months.

Additional Notes:
Location: Seattle, No Telecommuting
W-2 with Agency; 1099 also possible

Interested Candidates or referrals can send resumes to:
resume(at)artisanconsult(dot)com with "Web Developer" in the Subject Header