SPUG: wiki?

Colin Meyer cmeyer at helvella.org
Sun Feb 18 10:14:16 PST 2007

[ Forwarding for Ingy. -CM ]

My recent posts have not been getting through. If this one doesn't, Colin,
please forward.

As Colin says, I am giving a talk on Kwiki 2.0 at SPUG in March. I know we
have moved away from Kwiki, but hopefully after the meeting, people might be
convinced to switch back. :)

Kwiki is now very fast, and will be even faster soon. See http://www.kwiki.org
for yourself.

Whatever we decided to go with is fine by me, but I can say with confidence
that Kwiki is the true Perl Mongers's wiki!

--Ingy