SPUG: not_quite_XML::Parser

Michael R. Wolf MichaelRWolf at att.net
Wed Feb 14 21:15:37 PST 2007

Unknown.  I don't know how XS stuff works.

'cpan install XML::LibXML' failed with lots of messages in a *.xs file,
seeming to relate to C symbols.  At the time, I had the cygwin libxml2
package installed (version 2.6.26-1).  After installing the libxml2-devel
and libxml2-doc packages (same version), the 'cpan install' worked fine.

Don't know if this anwered your question.  If not, let me know how else I
can help.

Michael

--
Michael R. Wolf