SPUG: Meeting Announcement -- 18 December, 2007

Colin Meyer cmeyer at helvella.org
Tue Dec 18 13:59:18 PST 2007

Folks,

I am sorry to let you know that Randal is ill and had to cancel
his talk with us tonight.

We are still going to have the meeting. We'll vote between events:

  a) Gryphon and I will tag-team to give Randal's talk. We both
     have significant experience with Test::More and WWW::Mechanize.

  b) Code Wars. Gryphon will present a couple of problems and we
     will break into small groups to write Perl programs that solve
     the problems. Solutions will be presented and judged.

Hope to see you there, and at the pre-meeting celebration at
the Pike Place Brew Pub. We'll be meeting at the pub at 5pm. There's
a reservation under the name SPUG.

-Colin.