SPUG: perl modules on mac os x

Trey Harris trey+spug at lopsa.org
Fri Sep 29 13:18:34 PDT 2006

It looks to me like you didn't install the developer tools, and so you
don't have a developer toolchain.

Insert your OS X DVD and go into "Xcode Tools" and double-click on the
Xcode bundle.  Prior to that, you will also want the BSD toolchain since
many CPAN modules with XS code will make use of things there.  Just search
the DVD for packages containing "BSD" in their names and install them, and
then install Xcode.

Trey