SPUG: CPAN links without version or author

Yitzchak Scott-Thoennes sthoenna at efn.org
Mon Oct 9 01:03:55 PDT 2006

On Sun, Oct 08, 2006 at 09:39:33PM -0700, Michael R. Wolf wrote:
> And is there a better way (i.e. no manual editing necessary) to grab links
> to *modules* without manually removing the author and version information?

I'm not sure what you mean.  Grab from where?  Is there a reason you can't
form http://search.cpan.org/perldoc/Mod::Name links for yourself?

On the off chance that you meant links to *distributions*, that
would be http://search.cpan.org/dist/Dist-Name.  But be aware that
that will show the latest version, including developer versions.