SPUG: Small Perl Job

Geoffrey Grosenbach boss at topfunky.com
Thu Jan 26 13:08:33 PST 2006

I need to hand off a project to another developer. It's written in
Perl with Text::Template and a simple MVC framework I wrote a few
years ago (plus MySQL).

http://aptfinder.org

It's a non-profit that helps people find low-cost and subsidized
housing. Site updates are minimal, but the client has a list of
improvements that she would like to have done.

Previous to 4 months ago when I last had time to work on the project,
I was charging $30/hour and doing about 10 hours a month on it ($300/
month). It would be perfect for someone who wants a small side job,
or a college student who wants a job with a minimal time commitment.

If anyone is interested in taking this over, shoot me an email.

Thanks,

Geoffrey Grosenbach
boss at topfunky.com

Website Development | http://topfunky.com