SPUG: SPUG volunteer coordination mailing list

Andrew Sweger andrew at sweger.net
Mon Jan 23 11:08:16 PST 2006

The new list is now working and already humming with activity. To
subscribe, please go to:

That's right. The list name is SPUG-Workers. It almost sounds like a
political party. SPUG Workers of the world untie!

tie() should be deprecated anyway ;)

--
Andrew B. Sweger -- The great thing about multitasking is that several
                                things can go wrong at once.