SPUG: January SPUG Meeting: 01/17/2006 at Whitepages.com

Duane Blanchard dblanchard at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 15:55:16 PST 2006

Hello all,

Thanks for announcing the meeting, I've been swamped today with other
things. It seems that the time is passed for any suggestions on a
later time. Let's bring this up at the meeting if anyone thinks 6:30
is too early still (we'll wait till any late-comers have arrived).

As a reminder, street parking opens at 6:00 p.m. and Pacific Place is
between 3$ and 5$ after 5pm.

Mike will give a preview of a future talk on Perl-Tk.
I was told that Dave Olszewski will also provide some structured content.
I'd like to discuss a way to automatically synchronize my
bookmarks/favorites between computers either over IP or SneakerNet
(e.g. when I plug my USB drive in, it is checked for updates upon
connecting.
I hope some others will have some questions or didyaknows for us also.

In answer to Bill's question about carpooling, I work in BV, and live
in Seattle. I'll happily give you a ride from the P&R to WhitePages,
but you would need to find a ride back. Perhaps someone else lives in
BV and works in Seattle. Anyone?

Does anyone know the status of a projector?

Thanks all.

Duane Blanchard
206.280.1263

There are 10 kinds of people in the world;
those who know binary and those who don't.