SPUG: Security through insecurity...

Peter Darley pdarley at kinesis-cem.com
Wed Feb 1 09:52:54 PST 2006

Ryan,
	You probably wouldn't need to go through a relay.  Just connect to the SMTP
server at the destination and send it the mail directly.  This wouldn't
require a password at all.  For example if you connect to port 25 on
darleyconsulting.com (my home machine) it will accept email for any
darleyconsulting.com address without requiring that it go through a relay.
Thanks,
Peter