SPUG: December meeting

Steve Baylis sbaylis at whitepages.com
Fri Dec 15 13:50:57 PST 2006

This coming Tuesday (12/19) is the scheduled date for our regular
monthly meeting.

There is no speaker arranged for this month's meeting. Instead, like
last month, we can have a get together for chats and hacks.

Please respond if you will attend a meeting next Tuesday. If at least
three other people will attend, then I will host the meeting (at
Whitepages, like usual).

-Colin.

( via Steve since power outages prevent Colin from posting to the list.
)

The information contained in this message may be privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.