SPUG: Invitation to Greater Seattle Geek Cookout -- Sat Aug 19th

Ken Meyer kmeyer at blarg.net
Wed Aug 16 10:04:36 PDT 2006

Friends --

The following invitation was sent to Jim Affeld's Snort User Group.  Ken
Fury has encouraged me to forward it to other user groups in the area.
Seems that the event will be heavy with security folks, so you might learn
something as well as meet some new people and even promo your own groups.

If you are interested in attending, please RSVP to Ken Fury at:

	kenfury at gmail.com

My understanding is that he will respond with an "e-vite" giving you further
details.

Ken Meyer

> > > --- KenFury <kenfury at gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > Subject: [Seattlesug] Re: Greater Seattle cookout Sat Aug 19th.
> > >
> > > James, If you could spam your list for me that would
> > > be great. It has Already gone out to a bunch of people in the
> > > infosec/hacker community.
> > >
> > > I talked to some people about the possibility of a party/cookout for
> > > all of the Seattle groups; DC206, 2600, Seattle Wireless, GSLUG, etc..
So if