SPUG: Discount code for O'Reilly orders

Timm Gleason timm at gleason.to
Thu Oct 20 20:16:52 PDT 2005

So I just renewed and upgraded and the DSUG code didn't do anything to
reduced the shown price.  Still the Preimer option offers a $5 savings
over the regular price.

Thursday, October 20 2005
--                             | The shortest Aanswer is doing. -
Timm Gleason                   | George Herbert
http://www.gleason.to/         |
http://www.uranushertz.to/     |
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? |