SPUG: Perl Developer Contractor Needed

Maurice Lin linm at superior-sdc.com
Mon Oct 17 11:16:16 PDT 2005

Our client has an immediate need of a Software Developer to assist in
writing several small programs.

Job Skills

*	Strong Perl required
*	Lisp and C++ a strong plus
*	Windows / Linux Experience
*	Experience with Rose and UML is a plus.
*	Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills are highly recommended.

*	BS in CS + 5 years exp. (preferred)

Pay Rate: $40-45/hr

Location: Kent, WA or Seattle, WA (Boeing Field)

Duration: ~ 3 months

Start date: ASAP (24-48hrs from date of hire)

If you are interested, I will need the following:

*	Latest Resume
*	Salary/Pay requirements
*	Availability to Interview (please provide two date/time)
*	Available to start (can you start in a week?)
*	Work Authorization (Are you a US Citizen, Greencard/EAD, or Visa
holder?)

Maurice Lin
Technical Recruiter
linm at superior-sdc.com <mailto:linm at superior-sdc.com>