SPUG: Puget Sound SIGCHI Chapter hosts 2 events by speakers from Cooper Interactive Design

Michael R. Wolf MichaelRWolf at att.net
Tue Oct 11 15:28:04 PDT 2005

The Puget Sound SIGCHI Chapter is hosting 2 exciting events, both by
members of Cooper Interactive Design (cooper.com).  These will both be
world class events.  Don't get one confused with the other.  Come to
both!

The first event is our monthly meeting, co-sponsored by the U.W. student
chapter.
    Speaker:    Alan Cooper, Chairman and Co-founder
    Topic:      Software Design: Ending the Death March