SPUG: Next meeting?

Peter Darley pdarley at kinesis-cem.com
Tue Nov 8 08:20:20 PST 2005

Folks,
	Our office is available for meetings if people are interested.  This is not
the cramped little building on Stone way that was used once.  This is a
spacious modern place with 20 chairs, plus lots of room for sitting on the
floor. :)
	It's on 1st and Harrison, two blocks due west from Key arena.  We've got a
projector as well.
	If someone is coordinating a meeting and wants to use our space, just let
me know.  Tours of the space to establish suitability welcome.
Thanks,
Peter Darley