SPUG: Next meeting?

David Robins spug at i4031.net
Tue Nov 8 00:40:46 PST 2005

Looks like the thread on SPUG meeting revival petered out.  This is sad
because I'd hoped to attend a meeting and meet the group.  (Hi!  Been in the
area for several months, not writing perl for work now but did in Boston and
Memphis; recently released Net::SSH2 and maintain a few others.)

Are there any concrete plans for more meetings (I waited for the TBD for the
last one announced to be resolved, but alas)?  Or do I have to hop in my
trusty time machine and go back to October 18, 2005 like
http://seattleperl.org says?

Are there not enough people?  Is there no further interest, or is everyone
just too busy?  Do we not have a place to meet?

Thanks,

--
Dave
Isa. 40:31