SPUG: Meeting REMINDER -- Starting with Perl & Subverting CVS - 17 May 2005

Andrew Sweger andrew at sweger.net
Mon May 16 15:17:11 PDT 2005

So, like, all of three people have RSVPed (Robert F., Eric P., & Adam M.)
so far. That means there won't be any competition for the free books I'm
bringing with me to give away (because there's no way I'm giving a book to
someone that didn't RSVP).

- Perl Core Language, 2nd Ed, Holzner
- Perl 6 and Parrot Essentials, 2nd Ed, Randal, Sugalski, & Totsch
- Perl Cookbook, 2nd Ed, Christiansen & Torkington
- Several copies of Make magazine, 1st issue

And... I'm not sure if I'll really give it away. I was really hoping MJD
would send me a free copy of his new book, Higher-Order Perl. But I never
heard back. So I ended up buying my own copy. But if it would get a
written review out of someone, I could be tempted to let it go. I'm not
sure.

--
Andrew B. Sweger -- The great thing about multitasking is that several
                                things can go wrong at once.