SPUG: Useless test message

Andrew Sweger andrew at seattleperl.org
Tue May 10 18:02:09 PDT 2005

This is an annoying test message that really wouldn't be necessary if I
actually knew what I was doing. This message is addressed to
members at seattleperl.org but will most likely end up being delivered to the
recipients of the spug-list at pm.org. This is intentional.

Did this message fail to automatically get filed with your other SPUG
messages? If you're using procmail, consider the following, more reliable,
recipe (as long as the list is hosted at pm.org):

    :0:

If you're not using procmail, then you have my humble apologies.

--
Andrew B. Sweger -- The great thing about multitasking is that several
                                things can go wrong at once.