SPUG: Calling all Amazon.com employees

Andrew Sweger andrew at sweger.net
Wed May 4 17:26:20 PDT 2005

Or better still, I need several Amazon.com employees to offer to share the
responsibility of acting as SPUG's liaison to Amazon.com for the purpose
of making our meetings happen. Otherwise we'll need to look for another
meeting location.

--
Andrew B. Sweger -- The great thing about multitasking is that several
                                things can go wrong at once.