SPUG: overriding a module's normal behavior

Timm Gleason timm at gleason.to
Wed Mar 2 07:06:27 PST 2005

On Tue, 1 Mar 2005, Jon Burdge wrote:

> So, in the interest of just getting things done and not messing with the
> standard libraries, I loaded Net::SSH::Perl::Auth::KeyboardInt, then
> defined *Net::SSH::Perl::Auth::KeyboardInt::authenticate to point to a
> subroutine I provide.

Have you thought about using the Expect module?

I used that to some success when writing a script that took a list of
hostnames, logging in through SSH and then changed the password for that
user (usually root).

Wednesday, March 02 2005
--                             | You've certainly got smooth skin -
Timm Gleason                   | between the wrinkles, that is.
http://www.gleason.to/         |
http://www.uranushertz.to/     |
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? |