SPUG: diference between Test::More and use Test::Simple tests

Medrano-Zaldivar, L E LMedrano-Zaldivar at ciber.com
Mon Jun 6 13:47:32 PDT 2005

List,
I got a script I need to modify on the script is using Test::More module but on this cases I don't have output of if the OK() errors or nothing like that and I would like to implement Test::Simple tests module get a feel if is working or not but I haven't see much documentation about this. Any of you has experience implementing this modules or if you can point me to documentation where make this transition.
Thanks,
Luis